Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oddio Overplay

Oddio Overplay

When I compare my little rinky dink 'mp3blog' against the likes of Oddio Overplay's expansive and rich collection of music it just makes me want to hang up my hat. But then I guess there is no shame in having slightly less modest goals. I mean we can't all by as cool as Katya and her crew. For Christ's sake not only does the site have a theme song, its got a full compilation full of Oddio themes from some of the most interesting artists on the net! Sheesh how's a fella supposed to compete with that!?

Jonny Perl - Oddio Overplay

Lanark - Oddio Overspy

Check out the whole Oddio compliation.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger The Oddio Overplay Team said...

How silly! We are parts of the same network. You find music I miss. Three cheers for free and legal online music sources such as yourself! Love ya and love your radio show. Thank you for all you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home