Saturday, February 12, 2005

Mystechs :: Omega Point Records

Mystechs :: Omega Point Records

Their official bio compares Mystechs to Zappa, Ween and Outkast which should give you some indication of were their release is coming from. At first listening I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about the music. I didn't like or dislike it. Only after a few more listens was I able to appreciate Mystechs deadly style of musical kung-fu. I could try to explain the sound but its much easier to just link to the tracks themselves.

DISCO HAMMER :: MP3
THE SOUTH DAKOTA GLUEBAG CONNECTION :: MP3
ROCK AND ROLL KILLED THE ESKIMOS :: MP3

Grab some more mp3s from other Mystechs releases on the Info and Fun page!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mystechs...where do I start...I had a vague contact with a young fellow me lad,looking to replace a stolen CD,who turned out to be the song writer for this performing tribe(and others besides)...Personally I can't see why "Shouldn't Be Dancing" and "Radio Ghosts" aren't massive hits all over the known cosmos,then again...I love "The Pretty Girls Go",so what would I know?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home