Friday, October 15, 2004

Lowfish

Lowfish :: Eliminator

I've had Lowfish hanging out on my harddrive for many moons but now its time for me to share him with you. I personally like to listen while driving around town because although the tunes sound good sitting in front of my desktop they really come alive when cranked on my car stereo. Crank it to 11 and you'll see I'm right.


Lowfish makes no secret of his influences, including '70's modular-murk (Roedelius and Tangerine Dream), '80s electro-pop (OMD, New Order, and The Art of Noise), crunchy techno (early Warp and Rephlex), and freaky new school electro (from Den Hagg and Detroit)... and he manages to combine these diverse strains of electronic music history into a sound that is completely natural, utterly timeless and totally Lowfish.

From Eliminator :: Glued Smile :: FatBlex :: [Buy Eliminator]

From Disco Nouveau (VA) :: No Longer Accepting Complaints :: [Buy Disco Nouveau]

Thanks to Epitonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home