Monday, March 07, 2005

Sijis Radio :: Down with the Chairman

Sijis Radio :: Down with the Chairman

As the host of my own netlabel/netaudio radio show I'm always on the lookout for others of my kind. Down with the Chairman, hosted by Mark McLaren, was the first show that I found that fits the bill. I think the first episode I caught was 13 but now they are at 32 so there is plenty of material to catch up with. Helpfully the following two episodes re-cap the best, most interesting music featured in the past year broken down into two different genres of music: dance / experimental and song based / shoegazing / indie-tronica based tunes.

down with the chairman - Episode 29 HiFi Stream | LoFi Stream | Archive
down with the chairman - Episode 30 HiFi Stream | LoFi Stream | Archive

Check out the rest of the shows at archive.org
Also visit their netlabel, sijis - music with a limited appeal. I love that tagline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home