Monday, December 13, 2004

The Official Robert Munsch Website

The Official Robert Munsch Website

OK...this is a bit of a departure for this site. If you're a parent like me then you know who Robert Munsch is. If you're not a parent then this post probably isn't for you. The official RM site has much of what you would expect from a children's author website. But the bonus is that a great many of his stories are available as free mp3 downloads. This is perfect for parents who want to keep the kids quiet on roadtrips this holiday season. Download a bunch of the stories and burn them to cd.

Angela's Airplane
Love You Forever
Paper Bag Princess

The rest can be found here.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Robert Munsch,
I am 8 year old girl and I LOVE your books, I really like the book zzzzoooommmm. It is one of my favorites. Can you write a book about me?


love,
Morgan

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Morgan,
I'm afraid I'm not Robert Munsch. I posted a link to Robert's official website which you may have confused with my site. Here is Robert's site. http://www.robertmunsch.com/

My daughter's favourite book was Paper Bag Princess.

Regards

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home